We strive to become globally recognized and the market leader in East Africa through carefully selected, unique products and multi-sensory equipment supplies, professional bespoke design, and an Installed multi-sensory environment with our own hand-made bespoke sensory soft play equipment along with excellent customer service. We continue to meet the need of individuals, therapists, institutions, and organizations.
ABOUT SMART SENSORY
Smart Sensory Ltd was established in 2018 with a focus on local production, designing, equipping sensory integration spaces, supply of sensory devices/tools, and Occupational Therapy devices.
In an ever-changing, challenging, and uncertain world we are dedicated to continually improving and offering life-changing sensory care by:
- By helping institutions, organizations, and homes to create and provide relaxing, and stimulating multi-sensory spaces that will be life-changing and an enjoyable experience for the people who will use them.
- By providing therapists, teachers, parents, and other caregivers with the highest quality and most economical therapeutic and educational resources for all ages and abilities, from kids to adults.
YOU CAN COUNT ON US…
- Free sensory room design consultation
- Free design and planning service, including interior drawings
- Bespoke manufactured products to meet your needs
- Free on-site demonstration and product training
- Maintenance packages to meet your needs
- Month free digital marketing upon installation completion of your space (if need be)
- Tested, approved, and safe sensory products
Support families towards real-time therapeutic developmental needs of both children and adults with sensory processing difficulties, through innovative and tested sensory recovery products/service offerings
Enabling sensory recovery for families aiming Towards a sensory brilliant life !!
MEET THE TEAM
Our team includes product developers, product specialists, researchers, sales advisors, designers, production team, and installers. We always ensure we have the very best understanding of the current sensory trends and needs to enable us to deliver the best advice and solutions to our customers.
Our experienced team of Sales Advisors is available for one-to-one or virtual meetings to discuss your Sensory requirements and advise on the best possible solution to suit your needs.
THE DESIGN TEAM
A member of our design team will be working closely with you from the initial conception of the idea and through the project to ensure all needs are met and it is kept within your budget. Our design team is experts in designing bespoke multisensory spaces.
Our Admin Team will always be on the end of the phone and desktop to answer any queries and to support you all the way through the journey.
We have a team of qualified and professional personnel trained to fabricate and install multi-sensory equipment.