- Sensory Input – The body sock is a fun and exciting tool providing children that crave sensory input, a compression “hug” throughout their body.
- The sack is also recommended for developing motor planning skills, while establishing spatial, and body awareness.
- Sensory sox are also used by professionals to organize, and calm children’s minds before and after therapy sessions.
- The Bintiva compression sock is free of any adhesive type fasteners, so that no part of the hair, or body will get stuck. The Sock is secured by utilizing simple to use snaps.
- The sock is appropriate for children with sensory processing disorder (SPD), ADHD, autism, and typical children that enjoy the feeling of a “hug”.
Sensory body sox
Body Sock Sensory Sox – Deep Pressure Stimulation for Children with Sensory Processing Disorders
1 in stock
Add to cart
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)
There are no reviews yet.